In the renting of Kite equipment from (and/or) utilization of the school facilities and instruction of Snowkiting with SSS, I hereby understand and agree to this release of liability, waive of legal rights, assumption of risk and the terms hereof as follows:
- I acknowledge that snowkiting is an action sport and recreational activity involving travel in three dimensions and such activities are subject to mishap and even injury while participating.
- I hereby release and discharge SSS (hereinafter collectively referred to as the released parties) and their directors, elected officials, agents, employees, instructors and owners of equipment and the land used for snowkiting activities, including but not limited to losses caused by negligence of the released parties.
- I understand and acknowledge that snowkiting activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can totally eliminate. I expressly and voluntarily assume all risk of personal injury sustained while snowkiting, wether or not caused by negligence of the released parties.
- I further agree that I will not sue or make a claim against the released parties, for damages or other losses sustained as a result of participation in snowkiting activities.
- I also agree to indemnify and hold the released parties harmless from all claims, judgments and costs, including attorneys fees incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in snowkiting activities.
- I will take full responsibility for, and hold harmless released parties for any injury that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result in my participation of snowkiting activities.
- I agree that I will operate the snowkiting equipment in a resonable and safe manner so as not to endander the lives of persons or property.
- I have read and understood the above and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release of liability and waiver of legal rights, and also acknowledge of the assumption my me of all risks arising out of my engagement of snowkiting activities.
- I further represent that this release of liability shall continue in full force and effect for so long as I engage snowkiting activities which are in any way connected to the released parties.
- I further represent that I am 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian, I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or my minor child.
- I hereby expressly recognize that this release of liability, waiver of legal right and assumption of risk is a contract and all claims against the released parties of which I have released any and all claims against the released parties resulting from my participation in snowkiting activities, including any claims by the negligence of the released parties.
- Place of Jurisdiction is Bern.
Swiss Snowkiting School, december 2010